Users of our Site who meet certain financial requirements ("Investors") may register an account online. Investors who wish to invest in investments ("Investments") presented on our Site must qualify as Accredited Investors
Accredited Investor. In the registration process, Investors will provide their contact information, financial information and identity verification information and date of birth (“Registration Information”). An Investor who wishes to invest in Projects presented on the Site must qualify as an Accredited Investor. An Accredited Investor is an Investor who has indicated, and we have made reasonable efforts to confirm, he or she has a net worth (individually or jointly) of at least $1,000,000 excluding the value of his or her primary residence or has individual income of at least $200,000 or has joint income of at least $300,000 for the past two years and reasonably expects to reach the same income level this year. To qualify to invest in Projects presented on our Site, you must be an Accredited Investor and provide identity verification information and Investor financial information described below.
Identity Verification Information. Each Investor must provide information designed to verify his or her identity. Such information may include (i) information from a successfully completed electronic check transaction (ii) information from a successfully completed instant account verification (iii) a credit report, (iv) tax documents or (v) other similar information designed to authenticate and confirm your identity and status as an Accredited Investor.
Investor Financial Information. Each Investor may be asked to provide Form W-9 Information, Specific-Qualifications Information and Payment Information (collectively the "Investor Financial Information").
For tax purposes, each Investor must provide their Social Security Number (or Taxpayer Identification Number, where applicable).
Specific-Qualifications Information. Investors must also provide other information sufficient to meet regulatory "suitability" requirements for investing in a Project presented on our Site, in part by way of our Investor Qualifying Questions. This information may include: (i) information concerning an Investor's net worth and income; (ii) information concerning his or her residency; and (iii) other information we might request to determine whether an Investor qualifies for a particular investment.
Verification of Accredited Investor Status. We are required to verify the Accredited Investor status of Investors who make investments on this site. You agree that we may collect additional information to fulfill our responsibility to verify your Accredited Investor status. The means we may use to verify your Accredited Investor status include without limitation: publicly available information filed with a federal, state or local regulatory body, third-party information including Forms W-2, Forms 1099, Schedule K-1 of Form 1065, filed Forms 1040, information disclosed in industry or trade publications, written confirmations from broker-dealers, licensed attorneys or certified public accountants, banking statements, brokerage statements, credit reports, certificates of deposit, tax assessments or appraisal reports issued by independent third parties. In the registration process, you will obtain a user name and password. You are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your user name and password. You are liable for any charges, damages or losses incurred by you or us as a result of your failure to maintain the confidentiality of your user name or password. If you suspect any unauthorized use of your user name or password, you should notify us immediately.
3. Your Right to Use our Site Subject to compliance with these Terms and the obligations hereunder, Users have a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable, non-sublicenseable and revocable license to access and use the publicly available and password-protected areas of our Site through a generally available web browser only for its intended purpose. Except as specifically permitted, you may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any Content or any information included on our Website.
4. Use of Site In connection with your use of our Site or the Service, you may provide Content and interact with other Investors. As a condition to your use of our Site or the Service, you understand, represent, warrant, and agree that you will not:
Terms Applicable to All Users; User Representations
In connection with use of the Site, you understand, represent, warrant and agree that you:
Furthermore, you agree that no materials of any kind submitted through your account or otherwise posted or shared by you through the Service will violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights; or contain libelous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material. You further agree not to harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of Users from the Service or the Site by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications. Additionally, you agree not to use automated scripts to collect information from the Service or the Site or for any other purpose. You further agree that you may not use the Service or the Site in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site. In addition, you agree not to use the Service or the Site to:
Scope of Consent. Your consent to receive Disclosures and transact business electronically, and our agreement to do so, applies to any transactions between you and the Company. Your consent will remain in effect for so long as you are a User and, if you are no longer a User, will continue until such a time as all Disclosures relevant to transactions that occurred while you were a User have been made.
Consenting to Do Business Electronically. Before you decide to do business electronically with the Company, you should consider whether you have the required hardware and software capabilities described below.
Hardware and Software Requirements. In order to access and retain Disclosures electronically, you must satisfy the following computer hardware and software requirements: access to the Internet; an email account and related software capable of receiving email through the Internet; supported Web browsing software (Chrome version 32.0 or higher, Firefox version 26.0 or higher, Internet Explorer version 8.0 or higher, or Safari version 7.0 or higher); and hardware capable of running this software.
TCPA Consent. I expressly consent to receiving calls and messages, including auto-dialed and pre-recorded message calls, and SMS messages (including text messages) from us, our affiliates, agents and others calling at their request or on their behalf, at any telephone numbers that you have provided or may provide in the future (including any cellular telephone numbers). Your cellular or mobile telephone provider will charge you according to the type of plan you carry.
Additional Mobile Technology Requirements. If you are accessing our site and the Disclosures electronically via a mobile device (such as a smart phone, tablet, and the like), in addition to the above requirements you must make sure that you have software on your mobile device that allows you to print and save the Disclosures presented to you during the application process. These applications can be found for most mobile devices in the device's respective "app store". If you do not have these capabilities on your mobile device, please access our site through a device that provides these capabilities
Withdrawing Consent. You may withdraw your consent to receive Disclosures electronically by contacting us at the address below. If you are an investor member on the Site and you withdraw your consent to receive Disclosures electronically, you may continue to contribute funds to requests on the Site. If you have already invested on our Site, all previously agreed to terms and conditions will remain in effect, and we will send Disclosures to your verified home address provided during registration (except with regard to investor members that are entities, as discussed under "Terms Applicable to Business and Other Entity Users" below).
If you withdraw your consent to receive IRS Forms 1099 electronically, we will confirm your withdrawal and its effective date in writing by email. Such withdrawal will take effect for the calendar year in which it is made so long as such withdrawal is made before November 1 of such calendar year.
How to Contact Us regarding Electronic Disclosures. You can contact us via email at
or by calling member support at 888-333-finance (3462). you may also reach us in writing to us at the following address
United States Real Estate Corporation,
2629 Townsgate Road, Suite 110,
Westlake Village, CA 91362
If you are an individual User, you will keep us informed of any change in your email or home mailing address so that you can continue to receive all Disclosures in a timely fashion. If your registered email address changes, you must notify us of the change by sending an email to or calling 888-333-finance (3462). you also agree to update your registered residence address and telephone number on the site if they change. if you are a business or entity user or are acting on behalf of a business or entity, you will keep us informed of any change to your email address, telephone number and primary business address, as discussed under "Terms Applicable to Business and Other Entity Users" below.
You will print a copy of this Agreement for your records and you agree and acknowledge that you can access, receive and retain all Disclosures electronically sent via email or posted on the Site.
Terms Applicable to Individual Users Personal Information; Account Security. In consideration of your use of the Site, you agree to (a) provide accurate, current and complete information about you as may be prompted by any registration forms on the Site or otherwise requested by the Company ("Personal Information"); (b) maintain the security of your password and identification; (c) maintain and promptly update the Personal Data, and any other information you provide to the Company, to keep it accurate, current and complete; (d) promptly notify the Company regarding any material changes to information or circumstances that could affect your eligibility to continue to use the Site or Service or the terms on which you use the Site or Service; and (e) be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place using your account.
Terms Applicable to Business and other Entity Users
Additional Representations. In addition to the User Representations set forth above under "Use of Site," which you hereby confirm on behalf of the business or entity member, you further understand, represent, warrant, and agree, both individually and on behalf of the business or entity, not to use the Service or the Site to:
Account Security. In consideration of your use of the Site and the Service on behalf of a business or other entity member, you, individually and on behalf of such business or entity, agree to (a) provide accurate, current and complete information about the business or entity, yourself and any other principals and/or authorized representatives of the business or entity member as may be prompted by any registration forms on the Site or otherwise requested by the Company, including the business or entity's full legal name; (b) provide such materials as the Company may request to establish and/or verify your or any other person's identity or authority to enter into binding agreements on behalf of the business or entity, or to establish and/or verify the business or entity's legal existence, good standing in any jurisdiction and eligibility to use the Site or Service, or to establish and/or verify your eligibility to act as guarantor with regard to any loan requested by the business or entity; (c) maintain the security of any password and identification issued for use by or on behalf of the business or entity; (d) maintain and promptly update the Personal Information, and any other information provided to the Company by you or anyone else acting on behalf of the business or entity, to keep it accurate, current and complete; (e) promptly notify the Company regarding any material changes to information or circumstances impacting the business or entity's legal existence, good standing in any jurisdiction in which the business or entity is authorized to conduct business, or eligibility for continued use of the Site or any Service; and (f) be fully responsible for all use of any accounts opened on behalf of the business or entity and for any actions that take place using such account.
5. Usrecorp.com Intellectual Property. United States Real Estate Corporation, USRELP LLC and other Company graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names are registered trademarks, trademarks or trade dress of the Company in the U.S. and/or other countries. The Company's trademarks and trade dress may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the Company.
6. Confidentiality The United States Real Estate Corporation IP contains confidential and sensitive trade secrets of the Company. We do not permit you to disclose this information to anyone other than another Investor, and we do not permit you, or other Investors, from using this information for any purposes other than those that consist of participating in our Services, as provided herein.
Confidential Information. Confidential information under these Terms consists of all non-public information whether oral or in writing (a) that is designated as "Confidential" or "Proprietary" by the Company at the time of disclosure or within a reasonable period thereafter; (b) that is only available to Investors, or (c) that you should reasonably understand is confidential (collectively, “Confidential Information”). Confidential Information includes non-public information that the Company or its affiliates furnish or otherwise make available to Investors with respect to the Private Placement Memorandum, and any other written or electronic materials prepared by the Company for Investors. Confidential Information includes, without limitation, information relating to the Company’s Services, the marketing or promotion of any Service, business policies or practices, strategic plans, pricing, , and information received from others that the Company is obligated to treat as confidential.
Non-disclosure. You shall retain the Company’s Confidential Information in confidence, and shall not use such the Company’s Confidential Information except as expressly permitted herein. You agree to use at least the same degree of care in safeguarding the Company’s Confidential Information as you use in safeguarding your own confidential information and trade secrets, but shall use not less than reasonable care and diligence.
Exceptions. Your obligation of non-disclosure of the Company’s Confidential Information under these Terms will not apply to the Company’s Confidential Information which you can demonstrate: (i) is or becomes a matter of public knowledge through no fault of your own; (ii) was or becomes available to you on a non-confidential basis from a third party, provided that such third party is not bound by an obligation of confidentiality to the Company with respect to such Confidential Information; (iii) was independently developed by you without reference to the Company’s Confidential Information; or (iv) is required to be disclosed by law, provided that you promptly notify the Company in order to provide the Company an opportunity to seek a protective order or other relief with respect to such impending disclosure
Reservation of Rights. The United States Real Estate Corporation IP is protected by U.S. and international copyright and other intellectual property laws, and the Company retains all rights with respect to the Content, the Site, and the Services, except those expressly granted to you. You agree not to duplicate, publish, display, distribute, modify, create derivative works from, or exploit in any way the United States Real Estate Corporation IP or any tangible embodiments of the United States Real Estate Corporation IP, except as expressly permitted herein.
8. Links to Other Sites and Content The Site contains (or you may be sent through the Site or the Services) links to other web sites ("Third Party Sites"), as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, software and other content belonging to or originating from third parties (the "Third Party Content"). Such Third Party Sites and Third Party Content are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any Third Party Sites accessed through the Site or any Third Party Content posted on the Site, including without limitation the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability or policies of or contained in the Third Party Sites or the Third Party Content. Inclusion of or linking to any Third Party Site or any Third Party Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us. If you decide to leave the Site and access the Third Party Sites, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from the Site
9. Disclaimer of Warranties WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTIES’ RIGHTS, TITLE, AND/OR WARRANTIES ARISING BY COURSE OF DEALING OR CUSTOM OF TRADE WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE OR INFORMATION PROVIDED THEREIN. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE (1) ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CONTEMPORANEOUSNESS OR TIMELINESS OF OUR SITE, (2) THE QUALITY AND SECURITY OF OUR SITE, OR (3) THE INABILITY TO ACCESS OUR SITE OR ITS CONTENT, INCLUDING WHETHER OUR SITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES, UNAUTHORIZED CODE OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR TAKING ALL PRECAUTIONS YOU BELIEVE NECESSARY OR ADVISABLE TO PROTECT YOURSELF AGAINST ANY CLAIM, DAMAGE, LOSS OR HAZARD THAT MAY ARISE BY VIRTUE OF YOUR USE OF OUR SITE. WHEN USING OUR SITE, INFORMATION WILL BE TRANSMITTED OVER THE INTERNET, A MEDIUM THAT IS BEYOND OUR CONTROL AND JURISDICTION. ACCORDINGLY, WE ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR OR RELATING TO THE DELAY, FAILURE, INTERRUPTION, OR CORRUPTION OF ANY DATA OR OTHER INFORMATION TRANSMITTED IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OUR SITE, AND YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY MAINTENANCE, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. YOU SHALL HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO RECOURSE AGAINST US FOR ANY ALLEGED OR ACTUAL INFRINGEMENT OF ANY PROPRIETARY RIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE IN ANYTHING YOU POST ON OUR SITE. ANY MATERIAL DESCRIBED OR USED ON OUR SITE MAY BE SUBJECT TO INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OWNED BY THIRD PARTIES WHO HAVE LICENSED SUCH MATERIAL TO US. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER AS TO THE ACCURACY, CONTENT, COMPLETENESS OR LEGALITY OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SITE OR IN OFFERING DOCUMENTS. WE DO NOT HAVE ANY OBLIGATION TO VERIFY THE IDENTITY OF USERS OF OUR SITE, AND WE HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO MONITOR THE USE OF OUR SITE BY OTHER USERS. THEREFORE, WE DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR IDENTITY THEFT OR ANY OTHER MISUSE OF YOUR IDENTITY OR INFORMATION.
United States Real Estate Corporation shall have the right, in addition to other remedies provided by applicable law including consequential and liquidated damages, to apply to a court of competent jurisdiction for the entry of an immediate order to restrain or enjoin said breach and to specifically enforce the provisions of this Agreement.
This indemnification obligation will survive termination of this Agreement and your use of the Service.
13. Termination You may terminate your account with us for any reason or no reason, at any time, upon notice to us. Your termination notice will be effective upon our processing the notice. We may terminate your account with us for any reason or no reason, at any time, with or without notice. A termination by us will be effective immediately or as may be specified in any notice from us. Termination of your account with us includes disabling your access to our Site and may also bar you from any future use of our Site. B. We may immediately restrict, suspend or terminate your account if you abuse or misuse our Site or engage in any behavior that we, in our sole discretion, deem contrary to the purpose of the Site. If you violate any of the Terms, we may immediately terminate your limited license to use our Site. C. Upon the termination of your account with us, you lose access to our Site. In addition, we may block access to our Site from an IP address or range of IP addresses associated with those of terminated Users.
14. Notifications and Communications For purposes of communicating with you regarding the Site, notice shall consist of an email from us to an email address associated with your account. You also agree that we may communicate with you through other means including email, cellular telephone, telephone or delivery services including the U.S. Postal Service about your Site Personal Information or Services through the Site. You agree that we shall have no liability associated with or arising from your failure to maintain accurate contact information.
You may contact us via email at: or via u.s. mail or courier at
United States Real Estate Corporation
2629 Townsgate Road, Suite 110,
Westlake Village, CA 91361
15. Disputes Agreement for Binding Arbitration. We do not anticipate having any disagreements with you, the user, regarding usage of this Site. But if any concerns about these matters arise, please notify us immediately. We would endeavor to resolve any disagreements in a fair and amicable manner. If it is not possible to resolve the disputes ourselves, then each party hereby agrees that all disputes or claims between you and the Company of any nature whatsoever, including but not limited to those relating to use of the Site or the quality or appropriateness of services offered by the Site shall be resolved by binding arbitration. The Company chooses arbitration because it is usually less expensive and quicker than litigation and will allow us to resolve our disputes privately.
You agree that, by entering into this Agreement, you and United States Real Estate Corporation are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate in a class action. This Agreement evidences a transaction in interstate commerce, and thus the Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this provision. This arbitration provision shall survive termination of this Agreement. YOU AND UNITED STATES REAL ESTATE CORPORATION AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and the Company agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. The arbitration shall be conducted by the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services ("JAMS"). The arbitrator must decide all disputes in accordance with the chosen association’s rules and in accordance with California law, and shall have power and obligation to decide all matters submitted, including arbitrability and legal questions raised by pleading or summary judgment motions. In the event that any dispute or claim is determined not subject to arbitration by the arbitrator, all parties agree that their respective rights and obligations shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, excluding its choice of law rules. Furthermore, in the event that any dispute or claim is determined not subject to arbitration by the arbitrator, all parties agree that any and all legal action or proceedings shall be instituted in a state or federal court in California.
Users understand that they are free to consult with other counsel about the wisdom of agreeing to arbitration or to any other term of this agreement before accepting it, and User agrees that by using this Site, it is voluntarily accepting this agreement.
YOU HAVE FULLY READ AND HEREBY AGREE TO THE ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION PROVISIONS CONTAINED WITHIN THIS AGREEMENT, PLEASE BE AWARE THAT SUCH PROVISIONS MAY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
For further information relating to these Terms, or to report a problem regarding the Site, please contact